Friday, August 3, 2012

Much needed, catching up!

It has been over a year since I last posted! Wow! I still get on once in a while to look at other blogs, and I have abadoned mine! Sorry, and I will try to do better! Here is a little run down on what we have been up to since our last post: 1. Reggie was born April 13, 2011! She is all I ever wanted and more in a little girl! She has brought so much to our family and we love her so much!
2. Trevor came home from Iraq!!! This was the best day ever! 3. We had a great Christmas together as a family again!
4. About 2 months after Trevor got home from Iraq, he started working in North Dakota. 5. Kobe started Preschool in September 2011. 6. Easter 2012
7. Reggie turned 1!!!
8. Enjoying summer days!
9. Kobe started soccer!
10. 4th of July!
11. Swimming Lesson!
12. And more summer days eating ice cream cones!
We have has such a busy, fun year!! I am starting to look forward to Fall and getting back to school and in a routine! I will try and keep up with my blog, now that I have a camera again ( I think blogs are more fun with pictures :))

No comments:

Post a Comment